May 22, 2008

Ski-To Sea Weekend Here

Well it's that time of year here in Whatcom county, Ski-to-Sea is on sunday!It's time for Ski-to-Sea race this weekend for any of you interested here is the info. Ski To Sea relay race info The Ski To Sea Race consists of 7 legs starting at the Mt. Baker Ski Area. The 2007 Race is online, with video of each leg. Visit them by pasting this into your browser http://www.skitosea.com/content/Race_Legs_info/Race_Legs_info.asp The legs of the race are as follows: Cross Country Downhill / Snowboard Running Biking Canoe Mountain Biking Sea Kayak I am NOT racing this year! I don't know if I will again ever, it's tough and the people I get stuck training with don't really take it seriously so I've given up. I may be down at the festivities and party area though. There's plenty of bands, bars, parades, and festival all for celebrating the end of the race. And don't forget the parade on Saturday! You can see the Blonde Ambition Belly Dancers (my old troupe!) in the parade if you go :) Cross your fingers for great weather! It always seems to rain except the year I raced it was super hot, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment