Jan 26, 2009

HotDish is Closing up Shop!

I have been thinking about closing this shop for awhile now and I thought I would wait out the holidays just to make sure. But there hasn't been much going on in there. Also I have not been feeling like my crafty self lately which means I do not have the energy anymore to work that hard and spend so much money to make the aprons for so little return. I gave it a try for more than a year so I think I gave it my best. There's lots of aprons out there and I like mine best, but I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I don't have a sweatshop so I can't charge those super low prices I've seen in other shops and I still barely made a profit. So that's it . I am not sure how soon but you all have at least a month before I erase everything. I've dropped all the prices on the aprons to enable you to spend. :) C'est La Vie!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've had people aask me why I don't sell my knitting. When I explain the economics of my time, they all agree it's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete